Friday, February 22, 2013

LOTD - Feb 22nd

Been playing around with the new Mesh Head Hybrid Avatar that TSG has out and thought I'd do a quick LOTD of what I put together.

Also a heads up to my followers that my posts might be a bit lacking for a little while.  Decided to take a short break from SL to hopefully get my mojo back as it's been absolutely lacking lately.  I'll be back soon!  In the meantime have a look and happy shopping!

Untitled


~Style Card~

Skin (mesh head) - TSG (Eilfie Sugarplum) - Dakota Mesh Head Hybrid Avatar (B Tone)
Hair - Ploom (Helyanwe Vindaloo) - Aria (Indecisive Pack)
Crown - RO (AxsisThorn) - Once Upon a Crown (Marketplace)
Dress - Blah (Hoshi Kimono) - My Unbuttoned Dress (Baby Pink)
Ring - Eqoque (Vintage McMillan) - HaiHai Lovers Ring  **The Attic**
Nails - Bamboo Nails (RubyRedRussett) - Laugh Love Dream (Pink)
Boots - Sakide (Kinu Mayako) - Appeal Boots (Pink)

No comments:

Post a Comment