Saturday, December 29, 2012

Happy Holidays!

Hi all!  Hope everyone is having a great holiday!  Haven't had much time lately to blog but I wanted to check in with a few things tonight before I'm off for a few days for New Years celebrations.

Frost is going to be coming to a close January 2nd and if you haven't been there yet you need to get yourself in gear!  1 Hundred has some great stuff at the event for you including my outfit today, Warm Me Up Top & Leggings. Among the things that are ending is the sale at HoD.  That ends tomorrow (Sunday) night and if there has been that little something that you've been waiting to snag, now is the perfect time!  While you're there check out the Winter Frost area (access it through the tp sign in the store), which is where I snagged the great piercing I'm wearing below.  Last but not least of the must hurry and grab list is the skin, which is from Auxiliary.  It's one of the skins from the 12 Days of Christmas event and I'm not sure how long they'll be out so hurry if you want it!  Oh and one last thing that I almost forgot.  Bamboo Nails has three new sets out!  I'm wearing the Dark Start set.  Versatile and awesome as always they're another must have!

Untitled

Also Wearing...

Hair - Taketomi (Bella Earst) - Azu (Red 02)
Eyes - Dead Apples (Soleil Reid) - Lumiere (Mystic Green)
Tattoo - Endless Pain Tattoo (Mae Jewell) - Asian Dragon **Frost**
Socks - Maitreya (Onyx LeShelle) - Scrunched PrimSocks (ColorSet 2)
Sneakers - 2Real (2Real Okelli) - F-Wings





No comments:

Post a Comment