Monday, November 12, 2012

Around the World with PXL

The Around the World event starts on November 15th and with it you get a preview of PXL's up and coming skin, Sophia.  As always she is a beauty and a must try!  You can pick up either the Sunkissed or Olive tones for the event and instead of tattoo layers the lips are embedded this time.  The skin comes with a bare face, shown in the first picture below, or cherry, pale, or pink lips, as shown in the second!  You also recieve the deep, smokey and cat eyes makeup layers.  (I'm wearing the smokey with the all over freckles tattoo in all my photos).  You can look forward to the full release, with all the tones and more makeup options coming towards or the end of the event or soon after!

Untitled

Untitled

Also!  I can't leave without telling you about that cute sweater I'm wearing.  It's new at Reila Skins.  yes, Reila does more then just skins!  It comes in six different options but this one was definately my favorite.  I have a thing for oranges and browns this fall.  If you stop by to pick it up now you'll save 50%!  So really, what are you waiting for?

PS..

I'm also wearing...

Hair - Elikatira - Interrupt (Red 09)
Piercing - Pekka - Mysterious
Jeans - Cynful - Zia Denim v2.0 (Worn-Bootcut)
Boots - Maitreya Gold - Shearling Boots (Choco)


No comments:

Post a Comment