Friday, November 2, 2012

Aly's Must Haves!

Yay for new stuff!  I got four new must haves for you today starting with this cuuute hair from Wasabi Pills that is out at FaMESHed.  The headband is color change via a hud, as is most of her hair accessories.  I'm not usually one for the no bangs look and almost convinced myself not to buy it but who was I kidding really?  It's fantastic, isn't it?  Oh, and btw, the demo is at the mainstore if you don't want to brave the lag just to demo it.

Next up is this awesome Dia De Los Muertos tattoo that Manda from [trs] has out.  (Blogger Fail, I think I missed the special sale on it for Halloween but it's still worth the price to grab it.)

Now for my reason to run around in my undies.. who really ever needs an excuse though?  Gawk has out new panties in a range of colors with cute designs for each.  I limited myself to just two for now because of the current funds and it was so hard to pick.  I ended up with the striped cyan version and the dotted pink ones.  They're all fab though no matter what color you choose.

Untitled

Oh and those shoes?  Yea, I didn't forget those.  They're new from Maitreya and they are perfection.  This is the 'toast' shade but it was hard to choose.   Still trying to convince myself I don't need to go back for the red and black ones.  We'll see how long I last until at least one of those are mine.  The shoes are extremely customizable.  You can choose socks or no socks and four different styles for the wedges.  Have a look and then go check out everything for yourself! 

Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment