Friday, November 9, 2012

1 Hundred

Yet again I'm playing catch up, but what's new really?  Darn real life getting in the way!  But I wanted to make sure you didn't miss some great hunts going on right now, well the ones that 1 Hundred is a part of anyway.  I might've fallen in love with all her orange goodies this morning.  But what's not to love?!  The adorable heart adorned leggings I'm wearing are from the Fake Bake Turkey Hunt which is going on only on the Jersey Shore Sim.  The sweater which I looove is Sira's gift from the Dirty Turkey Hunt and last but not least the cuuute leaves adorned shirt is the gift from the Giving Thanks Hunt.  Make sure you stop by 1 Hundred at both her mainstore and Jersey Shore locations to grab all the free goodness!

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment