Friday, September 21, 2012

Autumn is here!

So really we have a couple days to go till summer is officially over but it sure feels like autumn outside and I love it!  Autumn is one of my favorite times of the year!  Happy happy Aly!  I needed a little sprucing up of my cooler weather wardrobe so I headed over to Cold Logic to give some of their new collection a try. It was so hard to choose!  I would've taken it all home if I could've but I finally resigned myself to two shirts and a great new pair of pants.  Have a look!

Untitled
(Wearing - Kime Trousers (black) & Farrell Top (blue))


Untitled
(Wearing - Kime Trousers (black) & Jansen Top (coal)


Also showing..

Skin - Lara Hurley (Lara Hurley) - Chloe (Pale-Smokey Eyes w/Bronzed lipstick)
Eyes - Mayfly (Arkesh Baral) - Liquid Light Mesh Eyes (Hazy Rainshower)
Hair - Burley (Bella Earst) - Lola (red02)
Piercing 1 - Puncture (Reeann Frost) - Eye Piercing (Inner & outer)
Piercing 2 - Pekka (Kathya Szczepanski) - Crucifix
Piercing 3 - Pekka (Kathya Szczepanski) - Underlips Plugs
Tattoo - Letis Tattoo (Leti Hax) - The Time
Nails - Izzies (Izzie Button) - Metallic Gradient Nails
Wallet - House of Fox (Fashionboi Landar) - Continental Wallet (blue) **The Arcade**
Shoes - N.Core (Claire Messenger) - Eloise (One Voice Edition)
Pictures taken outside Izzies Mainstore


No comments:

Post a Comment