Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Aly enlists..

Well, it wouldn't be so bad if you could look this cute doing it.. and you get to play with tanks?  Who hasn't ever wanted to do that?  Yea, maybe I'll just stick to pretending.  Anyway!

There's these gorgeous new mesh cargo pants that I've been coveting pretty heavy duty.  I wanted them the first time I saw them grace the pages of Annalesca's blog and they've been in the back of my mind ever since. Well this morning I saw them in passing again and knew I had to demo them and might I say they fit like a glove.  These pants are a must demo people!  I cried a little on the inside, I won't lie, because I knew there was no way I could afford them right now, they are a little on the pricey side (but so worth it).  But my amazing friend Manda, who you see plenty of in these pages lately and her hubby, Ninj, bought them for me as a surprise.  (Love you guys!  ♥)  You can change the color on the pants as a whole as well as the belt and change the length of the pantlegs.   So many options for your money!  Manda decided I needed a sexy pose partner and I must say she was spot on.  So enough talking, huh?  Have a look!


Untitled
(I couldn't bring myself to sizing it smaller so please click through to see the pic bigger!)


~Style Card(s)~

On Aly..

Skin - Pink Fuel (Mochi Milena) - Kumi (Peach - Smokey Meow)
Hair - Elikatira (Elikapeka Tiramisu) - Whereever (Red08) **NEW**
Eyes - Mayfly (Arkesh Baral) - Liquid Light Mesh Eyes (Hazy Rainshower)
Piercing 1 - Puncture (Reeann Frost) - Eye Piercing (Inner & outer)
Piercing 2 - Pekka (Kathya Szczepanski) - Crucifix
Piercing 3 - Pekka (Kathya Szczepanski) - Underlips Plugs
Tattoo - Inkies (Lestat Faith) - Starskulls Tattoo
Collar - The Abyss (Khai Sinister) - Choker - Studded
Bra - Cynful (Cynthia Ultsch) - Deliciosa (Dark Red)
Shirt - Sn@tch (Ivey Deschanel) - Butch Tank (Solids - Brown)
Pants - TonkTastic (Tonk Tomcat) - Cargo Pants (Unicolor) (Female Version)
Boots - VC Designs (Vanilla Chemistry) - C-001 Boots **Store Closed**
Gun & Pose - Focus Poses (Carol Kling) - Gun Poses

On Ninj..

Skin - Nivaro - Cunov Skin (Spring Tone)
Ears - Aitui - Stretch Ears (Type 2- Human 1 & 1/2")
Hair - Dura - Boys&Girls 34 (Wood Bark)
Piercing 1 - PoM - Jess
Piercing 2 - Cobrahive - Gauged 03
Necklace - Mandala - Shamira Dog Tag Necklace (Male)
Tattoo 1 - [trs] - Skull Neck Tattoo
Tattoo 2 - Letis Tattoo - Don't Roll the Dice
Pants - TonkTastic - Cargo Pants (Unicolor) (Male version)
Boots - CoCo - Homme Engineer Boots (black)



No comments:

Post a Comment