Tuesday, July 31, 2012

[trs] & Plastik

I'm slowly getting caught up on all the stuff I've been wanting to show you!  Among the pile in my objects folder that I'm trying to get sorted and/or blogged are these sexy little mini's from [trs].  They come in eight fabulous colors including the two I picked to show you today, Black and Gold.

Also, the horns, I've been waiting so impatiently for these to come out!  These are new from Plastik and I'm wearing the 'Chalk' version.  They also come with a circlet that is as gorgeous as the horns and definately a must need for any Plastik fan.  The gem packs weren't available when I picked these up but you'll be able to buy packs to change the gems in the horns and circlet to make it a little bit more you.

Untitled
(Click through to see better)

PS.. There isn't long left to snag this great piercing for only 100L!  If you want it you better run to HoD and grab it fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment