Sunday, July 8, 2012

One Voice - Part 3

Yay, more stuff from One Voice to show you!  This installment features Exile, Sakide, Elymode, and Ingenue (and Razorblade Jacket and N-Core but I already showed you those yesterday).  I thought it fitting I should grab one of my favorite Curio skins for this one.  I'm wearing Summer (Petal/Frex [dark]).  Have a look and then check out all the details below.

Untitled

Untitled

Here's what you're going to be able to pick up at One Voice!

Hair - Exile - Break Away (Cayenne)
Shoes - N-Core - Eloise (One Voice Edition - black)
Poses - BENT - Creative Portraits


-Top left

Top & Skirt - Sakide - Letter From Paris (Black 2)


-Top Right

Shirt - Razorblade Jacket - Three Star Criss Cross Tank (black)
Skirt - Elymode - Jennifer (mesh) Skirt (Black Plaid & Blue)


-Bottom

Skirt - Ingenue - Adela Skirt (Noir)

No comments:

Post a Comment