Monday, July 9, 2012

Dance Dance

As I'm sure you've heard by now, or seen, Collabor88 is amazing this month.  Well, when is it not really?!  I couldn't wait to get my hands on this hair from D!va or mesh dress from Schadenfreude.  And the dress sent me running to SLink to grab the ballet slippers that I've been promising myself I'd get as soon as I could find a reason to need them.  Well, I gave myself lots of reasons before but this one I couldn't talk myself out of!  lol  Have a look!

Untitled


~Style Card~

Skin - Belleza (Tricky Boucher) - Lily V2 (Pale7)
Eyes - Mayfly (Arkesh Baral) - Liquid Light Mesh Eyes (Hazy Rainshower)
Hair - D!va - Tomoko2 (Type A) (Garnet) **Collabor88**
Piercing - Ellabella (Ellantha Larsson) - Pretty Pearls b&w
Dress - Schadenfreude (Allegory Malaprop) - Bisque Eala Dress  **Collabor88**
Nails - MStyle(Mikee Mokeev) - Perfect Hand (short)
Feet - SLink (Siddean Munro) - Womens Natural Barefeet
Slippers - SLink (Siddean Munro) - Ballet Slippers (Pearl)
Background - Stockholme Attic Skybox from Barnesworth Anubis **Collabor88**

No comments:

Post a Comment