Thursday, July 5, 2012

Back to School

I know school just let out or not to long ago for most places but I was inspired by this great mesh shirt and pleated skirt from Opium.  I've seen a few posts in the feeds about this store and never having been there before I thought I'd go check it out.  If you haven't yet I think you should too.  They have some great mesh stuff and I will definately be going back for more!  This skirt and shirt (which you can wear with or without the tie) just screamed schoolgirl for me so there's where I went.  After that all I had to do is dig through my inventory for some of my favorite things.  Check below for the full list!  Now onto the picture!

Untitled

~Style Card~

Skin - Belleza (Tricky Boucher) - LilyV2 (Pale 7)
Hair - Truth (Truth Hawks) - Marcia w/Roots (Auburn)
Piercing - [annaA] (Annalesca Ashbourne) - Weakness (soul)
Shirt (& tie) - Opium (Leinad Constantine) - Mesh Female Shirt - Long (reds)
Backpack - Pepper (Danni Pfeffer) - Wing Backpack
Skirt - Opium (Leinad Constantine) - Mesh Miniskirt - Pleated (black to silver)
Boots - NCore (Claire Messenger) - Euphoria (Noir Intense)
Pose - YoPulga (Adelaide Radikal) - Book Poses (books included)

No comments:

Post a Comment