Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Working hard I am!

Yea, see.. I really am.  Who says blogging isn't hard work?  See, here's me typing away making this post just for you.



You can see how hard I'm working!  Alright, so maybe you can't but it is showing off the beautiful office that I get to work in.  <3  Anyway, back to the real reason for this post.. how 'bout that terrific look I have going on today?  I absolutely love Luck Inc. jeans and the special version that are out for the Cover My Furry Butt hunt are amazing.  I can wear jeans with my hooves.  Yay!  Easily excited, I know.  Have a look and then make sure to check out the credits because there are some fab new things in this picture too!


~Style Card~

Skin - Mynerva (Rhapzody Wilde) - Kianna (Shade 3/Smokey cleavage
Hair - 69 - Olivia 01 (Dark Noir)  **NEW**
Horns - Illusory (Crushed Clarity) - Horns 1a
Eyes - ID  (Audrey Lamede) - Two-Tone Eyes (Blue/Green) **NEW** (And only 40L for the whole Pack!!)
Face Paint - Visavi  (Kaz Pexie) Warpaint - Sacrifice
Plugs -  Glue Ink (Becks Ysabel)  - Sculpted Metallic Ear Plug
Piercing 1 - Visavi (Kaz Pexie) - Dirge Piercing
Piercing 2 - POM (Flirt Button) - Snake Bite Plug
Tattoo - Eldless Pain Tattoos (Mae Jewell) - Love is Suicide
Necklace -  Pink Inc (Candeebee Bade) - Crossed Gem Reloaded
Shirt - Jane (Janie Marlowe) - Layering Tee (milk)
Jacket - Glue Ink (Becks Ysabel) - Tart Shirt (Red)  **NEW**
Cuffs - HA! (Trixi Wuyts) - O-Ring Cuff (Black/Red)
Ring - Ronsem (Erow Reverie) - Claddagh Ring)
Nails - Virtual Insanity (Loviathar Hellman) - Essential Black Nails
Jeans - L.inc (CK Winx) - Tyra Jeans (CMFB Addition)
Hooves - Visavi (Kaz Pexie) - Shadow Faun (Leatherbound)
Poses by Glitterati (Katey Coppola)

No comments:

Post a Comment