Saturday, April 23, 2011

TWLOHA Preview!

TWLOHA starts tomorrow! What the heck is TWLOHA you ask? It stands for To Write Love on Her Arms. It's a non-profit movement dedicated to presenting hope and finding help for people struggling with depression, addiction, self-injury and suicide. TWLOHA exists to encourage, inform, inspire and also to invest directly into treatment and recovery. So all in all a really great cause and having seen the amazing stuff that the designers involved have out for you, definately a must visit too! This post is just jam packed with goodies that you'll find while you're there. Have a look!

Let's start off with, probably, my favorite thing at TWLOHA, the new eyes that Audrey Lamede of Insufferable Dastard has out for you! This is only one set of two that you can pick up. Unfortanately funds said I had to pick one or the other but I will be going back for the other ones. I'm a proud member of Insufferable Dastard Eye-aholics. So I must own them!  Oh, and I need to mention the awesome piercing I'm wearing in this picture too. It's from -ipoke- and you'll be able to find it at the fair too.

twloha-id
(I know they're hard to see.  Click through for a bigger image)

Next up are these cuuute little garden ladders from Scusi. I absolutely love that adorable little bird sitting on the flower pot. To cute. There are three different poses included. Here's two of them.

twloha-garden

And last but not least, clothes! Rezlpsa Loc, Magoa and Absolution are just a few of the great shops you'll find represented there. Magoa has out an amazing set of dresses set out for you, whereas Rezlpsa Loc has out these adorable Love Tees, and last but not least Absolution is offering you the new Cotton Rose Flats.

twloha-looks

Oops! I almost forgot one more thing! Can't leave you without mentioning that all the poses in the last picture are curtesy of Bent! and you'll, of course, be able to pick them up tomorrow as well!

Convinced you need to go check it out yet? I hope so! I sure can't wait! See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment