Thursday, April 7, 2011

LOTD - April 7

I love finding new stores, well new to me anyway. EY:NO is my newest find. Loving this cute top and Dice Ear Plugs I found there so I thought I'd do a quick LOTD with some of my newest finds. Enjoy!


~Style Card~

Skin - Plastik (Aikea Rieko) - Retro Chic (melody) (50's hunt)
Eyes - Plastik (Aikea Rieko) - Vae Collection (fool) (50's hunt)
Hair - Truth (Truth Hawks) - Mariska Streaked (burgundy)
Horns - Illusory (Crushed Clarity)- Horns 1a
Ear Plugs - EY:NO (Andreaa Bailey) - Ear Plugs Black Dice
Tattoo (face) - Plastik (Aikea Rieko) - Demon Fades - Tattoo/Face Aanh
Piercing - Cobrahive (Chikane Kaligawa) - Nose Swirl 00
Piercing 2 - POM(Flirt Button) - Snake Bite Plug (BM-NS-V1)
Tattoo - Glue Ink (Andi Rage) - Pandora **NEW**
Shirt - EY:NO (Andreaa Umino) - Sweet Spring Top **NEW**
Nails - Rezlpsa Loc (Rezlpsa Luckstone) - Black Cherry Nails
Jeans - L.inc (CK Winx)- Tyra Jeans (Cover my furry butt hunt)
Shoes - 2Real (2Real Okelli) - Pure
Poses by Status (Gidge Uriza) - Rapunzel (Pose Fair)

No comments:

Post a Comment