Sunday, April 3, 2011

I'm a Fucking Princess..

Well, that's what the tattoo says and tattoos don't lie, right?  Well, that's what I'm going to go with anyway.  I have some great new stuff floating around my inventory right now that I wanted to show you so I took a few of my favorites and put this together.  I'm sorta in love with this look.. not to mention just about every piece I'm wearing.  And it all started with these hot new pants from [NV].  Have a look!


And a closer look because those piercings deserve some love too.  Aren't they fantastic?  I'm expecially in love with the earplugs from Glue Ink.  So very much in love.  I might even give my elf ears a break and make these a permanent fixture for awhile. 


~The rest of the details~

Skin - Curio (Gala Phoenix)- Pout (petal [light] whine2
Hair - Ploom (Helyanew Vindaloo) - Mouse (Mahogany)
Lashes - Admiral Spicy (Sunny1986 Ember) - Prim Lashes V.1
Eyes - ID (Audrey Lamede) - Spring Eyes/Sweet Treats (Granny Smith Pie/seconds) **NEW**
Ear Plugs - Glue Ink (Becks Ysabel)  - Sculpted Metallic Ear Plug **NEW**
Piercing -  -ipoke- (Steele Branner) - Amaterasu  **NEW for Wicked Hunt**
Collar - HA! - (Trixi Wuyts) - Bright Studded -black-
Tattoo - Endless Pain Tattoos (Mae Jewell) - Fucking Princess
Shirt - Sn@tch (Ivey Deschanel) - Butch Tank Top (Black)
Cuffs - Pink Inc (Candeebee Bade) - Hermes Cuffs (Black & Silver)
Rings/Nails - Virtual Insanity (Loviathar Hellman) - Into the Bloom Rings & Nails
Pants - [NV] (Isiss Bade) - (on left) Murder Pants (on right) DJ Pants **NEW**
Shoes - 2Real (2Real Okelli) - Pure
Poses from Atomic **NEW at Pose Fair 2011**

No comments:

Post a Comment