Thursday, February 24, 2011

White Out

I've been really into the white looks lately, expecially this hair from Lamb. I used to despise white hair on me but for some reason now I really love it. But this look wasn't based on the hair it all started from these gorgeous eyes from Insufferable Dastard. I think I'm a wee bit addicted to her eyes. They're all absolutely gorgeous and you should expect to see quite a few of them in the coming months. Anyway, to the pics so you can see what it is I'm talking about!


And a closeup so you can see those amazing eyes I was talking about..



~Style Card~

Skin - Plastik (Aikea Rieko) - Lionheart-Myth-Ice Queen
Eyes - .id. (Audrey Lamede) - Creature of the Night - White Hot Fury
Hair - Lamb (Lamb Bellic) - Lover (Milk)
Collar - Ha! (Trixi Wuyts) - Bright Studded -white-
Shirt - Luck Inc. (CK Winx) - Loose Tanktop White
Cuffs - Ha! (Trixi Wuyts) - O-Ring Cuff White
Tattoo - Repulse (Max Lexigle) Sinner Stomach Wound
Jeans - Luck Inc. (CK Winx) - Low Cutjeans White

No comments:

Post a Comment