Wednesday, February 9, 2011

LOTD: Feb 9th

So I think I'm finally getting a little better, or at least I'm all slept out at the moment.  I've spent more time sleeping in the last 48 hours then I have been awake.  Gods I hate being sick.  So, since I didn't want to sleep again quite yet I decided to throw a look together from a few new releases and hunt items that I had floating around my inventory.  Hope you like!  Oh, and the hair, yea I've pretty much decided to wear it forever.  I love it sooo.  <3


~Style Card~


Skin - Plastik (Aikea Rieko)- Ataciara-Elven-Valentine-Dahlia-Papyrus **New for Vday**
Hair - Exile (Kavar Cleanslate) - Rock Princess (Pearl)
Necklace - Bellies (Bayly Baxton) - Women's Heart Padlock Necklace
Shirt - Concrete Flowers (Lyanja Bade) - Hearty Shirt (Grey) *Depraved Valentine Hunt*
Bracelet - Kosh - Tear Bracelet (Lynaja Bade) *DKH3*
Pants - Khush (Kristy Oherlihy) - KO Joggers (black) **NEW**
Shoes - 2Real (2Real Okelli) - Pure

Pose from Exposeur Pretty Princess Pack (Group Gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment