Monday, January 24, 2011

My new favorite hideaway...

I found this cute little hideaway on the ITuTu sim and thought I'd take a minute to snap a couple pics and show off a couple more of the new things that Absolution has out for you right now, namely the Deliila Mini Skirt and the Deep Scoop Back Shirts.


I'm also wearing the new Uggy Boots from Fierce Designs, shown here in grey.  Very cute!  And to finish off the look I threw on my Skully Bloom set from Virtual Insanity, as it's one of my favorites.  Before heading home, if I go home.. I think I  might just stay, it's kind of peaceful here.. I thought I'd take a little rest in the cute boat that happened to be floating outside the cabin.  This is the life!



The rest of the bits...

Skin - Pink Fuel - Skye (Honey - Starlett)
Hair - Magika - Ki
Piercing - LouLou&Co - Venus
Ears - Visavi - Epigon Ears
Collar - Bubble - Black Posture Collar
Tattoo - Collision - Constellation

No comments:

Post a Comment