Sunday, January 30, 2011

Must have socks and more..

I saw these socks on a friend's blog yesterday and knew I HAD to own them.  They're just the cutest, aren't they? 


They're from Baffle and come complete with five poses to show off your adorable socks.  While at Baffle I also gave a go at the Gatcha machine.  The mention of coffee got me right away.  I need to go back after payday and hopefully snag a few more of these poses, this one is #3.


Last but not least you have to stop by Plastik today and grab the Lazy Sunday item.  It's the awesome skin I'm wearing in all these pics called, Cosmic Love Skin.  Comes with three different skins, cleavage and non cleavage versions, elf ears, and eyes (all shown below).  All for 75L!  You can't miss this one!


The rest of the look...

Hair -Ploom - Crush (ink)
Horns - Illusory - horns_1a
Necklace - Kosh - Lotus Necklace
Shirt - Absolution - Deep Scoop Back Shirt (white)
Sweater - Absolution - Open Short Cardigan (black) **NEW**
Tape - L.inc - Finger Tape
Nails - Rezlpsa Loc (Kozmetika) - Black Cherry Nails
Shorts - T&A Designs - Hide and Seek Baggy Shorts
Pose in Pic 3 from Glitterati (Long Hair 2 pack)

1 comment: