Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Send me an angel..


1 Hundred's contribution to Fashion Fair 2015 is gorgeous!   The bodysuit comes in quite a few different colors including the sky version that I'm wearing today.  They come with a load of appliers, including Omegas and include the wings!

I also wanted to mention the hair because it's from a store that's new to me and it's fabulous!  It's from Mithral Apothecary and is called Alloy.  The pack I'm using is the Brights pack.  The store is still small but she has some great hairs and I'm looking forward to seeing what she comes out with next!


Untitled


Skin - Sugarush - Lila (Medium 04)
Tattoo - Reckless - Sleepless Eye  **TMD**
Shoes - Alterego - Snobbery Collection (mid)  **Coming Feb. 12th to Blackout**


Untitled






No comments:

Post a Comment