Sunday, January 11, 2015

Aya & Pink Sugah


I have some great lingerie for you today courtesy of Pink Sugah.  You can find "Chosen" at the anyBODY event and it comes in a bunch of great colors, including the Black & Pink Version I'm wearing today.  It comes with a ton of appliers, including Omega so you can wear it with your favorite mesh body.  (The panties aren't included.  Those can also be found at anyBODY though, from Arise.)


Untitled


The skin I'm wearing today is from Aya and now has Maitreya appliers available for it!  Yay!  The store is still new but growing fast and they're gorgeous! If you haven't checked Aya out you definitely should!

PS... I'm also looking for bloggers for Aya!  If you're interested in blogging the above skin send me a message inworld (Aly Warwillow) and we'll talk!  ♥


Hair - Lamb - Black Milk  **C88**
Breast Implants - Sinful Needs - Venus Breasts (DEYN v1.11)



No comments:

Post a Comment