Saturday, December 20, 2014

Lithium


I want to welcome my newest sponsor, Lithium!  It's a small shop right now but it's growing and definitely a must watch.  Emmy has some cuteness out for you already and I'm sure you're going to be seeing a lot more from her in the months to come.


Untitled


The above is the Bright Stripe Purple/Grey CropTop.  Cute, isn't it?  And if you join her group right now you get the adorable Sporty Tee in the next pic as a gift!


Untitled


How about one more picture?  I couldn't leave without giving you a look at the sexy Sneak Peek tops. This one is "Tomato Cheveron".  Love the color!


Untitled


(And PS.. I couldn't leave you without giving the skin it's props.  You can pick it up from Essences, available at TDR Fusion!)


Hair - Truth - Holly (Gingers)  **NEW**
Tattoo - Reckless - Stipe
Jeans - NV - 550 Jeans (Bleached)
Shoes - Reign - Petal Hoppers (Cheveron)



No comments:

Post a Comment