Sunday, September 21, 2014

Those curls...


...are gorgeous!  I'm sooo very in love with this hair that I had to do another blog today just to show it off.  It's from Moon and is at N21 this round.  Love Love Love!  I also have a couple more things from Infliction to show you so I thought I'd throw them in as well.  Check out all the gritty details at the bottom of the post and happy shopping!


Untitled


Here's a closer look!  The hairbase I'm wearing with it is from Tableau Vivant and is part of the Checker Hair pack.


Untitled


Skin - Aimi (Butterflyoo) - Emily (Natural 08)
Hair - Moon (Silent Acoustic) - 21 Hours (Red Lux) **N21**
Tattoo - Reckless (Landon Mode) - Hoots **N21**
Shirt - Infliction (Asylum Miggins) - Cozy Blouse **Group Gift**
Jeans - Cynful (Cynthia Ultsch) - Skinny Jeans - Curvy Sizes Add-on
Shoes - Infliction (Asylum Miggins) - The Sabbath Heels (Winter)  **NEW**
Poses by Purple Poses (Audrey Guter)

(For anything not listed check the sidebar for my daily wear items)


No comments:

Post a Comment