Sunday, September 14, 2014

New @ Infliction


Anyone that follows my blog even semi normally will know that I'm a sucker for a good pair of jeans.  I love them!  And shorts are right up there as well.  That makes the new release from Infliction all that more fabulous.  Sly just released a new pair of jeans and shorts called Bitty.  They include appliers for the Cute/Phat Azz, Ghetto Booty, WowMeh and Slink Physique and you can pick them up in my favorite, white (as shown below) or blue, green, grey, pink purple, or red!


Untitled


I've been living in the jean version but I thought I'd do a quick snap of the shorts as well for you. They're just as cute!


Untitled


Skin - Aimi - Emily (Natural 02)
Hair - Little Bones - Two Weeks no.2 (DipDye&Fades)
Necklace - Cute Poison - Sena Necklace **Jewelry Fair**
Shirt - Forever Young - Scoop Neck Tee (Light)
Tattoo - Reckless - Jameson
Watch - RealEvil Ind. - Cora Watch **Jewelry Fair**
Shoes - FLite - Malibu Lows (Pink)



No comments:

Post a Comment