Wednesday, September 17, 2014

LOTD


I was feeling like a paler skin then I've been doing lately and with the upcoming release of the new Belleza mesh body I thought I'd check out some of the new Belleza skins.  I finally settled on Nina in Medium.  So pretty and looks great with my current favorite Symmetry shape, Emily!  Anyway! With that being said, on to my LOTD!


Untitled


Skin - Belleza (Tricky Boucher) - Nina (Med05)
Hair - Little Bones (Nova Faerye) - Eulogy (Reds)
Tattoo - Reckless (Landon Mode) - Doc  **TMD**
Shirt - Alterego (Toxxic Rhiannyr) - Jersey Tee (Unicorn)  **Young Spirit**
Bracelet - MG (Maxi Gossamer) - Ukai's Talismans  **Uber**
Pants - Ronsem (Eow Reverie) - Rollup Jeans (Light)
Shoes - Reign (Kenadee Reign) - Petal Hoppers (Black)
Poses by Purple Poses (Audrey Guter)

(For anything not listed check the sidebar for my daily wear items)




No comments:

Post a Comment