Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Fall has arrived!


Fall is one of my favorite seasons and the Olrich Estates sims are in full beautiful color.  All the trees are changing, leaves are falling.  So pretty!  So I thought I'd do a quick snap in my backyard.  The hair I'm wearing is from Mina and is available at My Attic.  I thought it was just perfect.  The windswept look is gorgeous and fits the blowy, cool weather.  Make sure you stop by the event and demo it for yourself.


Untitled


Skin - Belleza (Tricky Boucher) - Yasmin (SK-Makeup 1)  **NEW**
Body - Belleza (Tricky Boucher) - Venus  **NEW**
Hair - Mina (Mina Nakamura) - Lena (Reds)  **My Attic**
Piercing - Pekka (Kathya Szczepanski) - Crucifix
Shirt - Forever Young (Hannah Lacombe) - Sequin Sweatshirt **NEW**
Jeans - Cracked Mirror (Cracked Mirror) - Disclaimer Skinny Jeans (Faded Dark)
Shoes - Reign (KenadeeCole) - Alexxis Heels **Group Gift**
Poses by Purple Poses (Audrey Guter)



No comments:

Post a Comment