Thursday, July 3, 2014

The Pink? Ninja


I'm having so much fun with Manga Fair.  It's nice to do something out of my norm.  Another of the great vendors I snagged stuff from while at the fair was Tabou Irresistible.   The 'Sweet Cotton Outfit' came in two colors but I snagged the pink version.  My one and only complaint, (and I could simply missed it?) but I couldn't find a phat azz applier for the socks.  So I ended up going without my bootie so I could wear the socks.  All the other appliers are included though.  You can also find the katana at her booth.  It comes in three different colors.

Untitled

Untitled

Also shown...
Skin - Essences - Gemini (Light Rose)
Lipstick & Eyeliner - Essences - Hangover
Hair - Eaters Coma - Hair 39 (Funky Color)
Piercing - HV (Trisha Zweig) - Against the Stream
Breasts - Sinful Needs - Venus Breasts (Deyn v1.0d)
Nail Appliers - ZoZ - Azaria Silver Polish **Naughty Nitch**
Rings - Forever Young - Bella Ring Set  **Suicide Dollz**



No comments:

Post a Comment