Sunday, July 27, 2014

New @ {Aimi} & Symmetry


Get comfy folks, this is going to be a long one!  I am sooo very excited to welcome two of my newest sponsers, {Aimi} and Symmetry Shapes.  Those that have followed this blog for very long know I don't change my shape often, really I've only changed it three times in the five years that I've been in SL so blogging a shape store is pretty big for me.

Here's a look at the brand new skin from {Aimi}, Emily, with Symmetry's shape made for her! (The only implant I'm wearing here is my Sinful Needs Venus Breasts so you can see the shape better.)


Untitled


Love Love Love!  Her skins come in three great skintones, natural, chocolate and cocoa and she has so many different appliers out for sale.  The only one I  can think of that she doesn't have would be Loud Mouth.  (hint hint! lol)   Here's a look at all three skintones you can grab.  I put my Banned Booty back on for this pic.  Aimi has appliers for them!  Yay!!  From left to right.. Natural - Chocolate - Cocoa


Untitled


Last but not least here's a look at all the makeup options you get with your brand new skin, no breast implants for this one, I'm wearing the cleavage version. So very pretty!


Untitled


Super cute, isn't she? And those lips! Make sure you stop by Aimi and give her a demo for yourself.  Also, you can find the Emily shape in Symmetry's Marketplace store.  Just follow the link at the top of the post or to go directly to the shape go here!  You can also always find lm's to all my sponsor shops on the right bar, just click on their logo!  Happy shopping!


Hair - Wasabi Pills - Ellie (Reds)
Ears - Mandala - Taper Ears
Piercing - Pekka - Mysterious
Breast Implant - Sinful Needs - Venus Breasts DEYN (Modest)
Underwear Set - MoDanna - Lady Day Underwear (Pink)  **Past Group Gift**
Butt Implant - Banned - FitMesh Booty
Tattoo - Reckless - Lower half of Hide and Seek



No comments:

Post a Comment