Wednesday, July 16, 2014

It's so Pr!tty

I have a new hair addiction and it's name is Pr!tty!  I've been wearing Karla's hair quite a bit since I discovered her at Hair Fair and am slowly gathering all of the ones available on Marketplace.  With my new found love I thought I'd share a few of my favorites.  You should check out  her Marketplace store or any of the events she's currently involved in and give her hair a demo.  It's fabulous!


Untitled
Click through for fullsize view

You can find her Po hair shown above at The Seasons Story event.


Skin - League - Erin (Pale)
Piercing - Pekka - Crucifix
Collar - Pekka - Solid Metal Spiked Collars (Blackened Steel)
Tattoo - Nar Mattaru - Ov Khaos **Suicide Dollz**
Shirt - Alterego - Half Top - Shit Rainbows  **Suicide Dollz**




No comments:

Post a Comment