Thursday, June 5, 2014

Ducknipple & The Skinnery

Have you made it to The Arcade yet?  If you haven't you must check out the new Chloe skin from The Skinnery while you're there, or stop by one of the many yardsales that are around and see if you can find one or more versions of this.  Love this skin!  I'm wearing #10, which is in the honey shade. While you're waiting to manage to get into The Arcade you can stop by The Chapter Four event, where among a ton of great stuff you can pick up this super cute shirt/skirt outfit I'm wearing from Amitomo.  So cute!  Oh and I almost forgot the hair!  It's from Eater's Coma and is one of my current favorites.  I'm wearing the Mauve shade of Hair 47.  It's the newest edition to the store and definately a must try.  Last but not least how 'bout the cuuute shoes from Ducknipple that I'm wearing?  (Need to own the SLink AvEnhance High Feet for these!)  Happy shopping!

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment