Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Coming Soon @ Sinful Needs

I'm not the biggest wearer of the mesh body parts that have taken over the grid, though I admit I do own quite a few.  Among these are, of course the Lola Tangos.  I wear them from time to time on here but usually I put them on put on some outfit that looks adorable or super hot in the vendor ad and I just can't make the applier sit just as perfectly for me as it does in that ad (I admit I'm uber picky about this though) so I either deal with imperfection or I give up.

Well!  I have new fitmesh breasts to show you and these are perfection right out of the box.  Everything matches perfectly on these with no adjustments, no cursing, no just having to deal, nothing.. I know I can't be the only one that has these issues, right?  Best parts?  At least for me.. you don't have to worry about buying all new appliers, they work with your tango appliers (So yay for no extra money to spend!) and my favorite part, there are not one but two tattoo layers (along with your normal bra and top layer) that you can use (and the tattoo appliers look flawless on the tattoo layers).  They include a few different preloaded tattoos as well as different nipple piercings you can choose from.

So where can you try these amazing breasts?  Well you can't, not yet, but you will be able to very soon (hopefully this weekend!) at Sinful Needs.  So keep an eye out, the Venus Fitmesh Breasts are definately not to be missed!

I put together an LOTD to show off how great these look but for those that want a closer look at just the breasts check after the credits for the nsfw look.


Untitled

~Style Card~

Skin - Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) - Summer Skin (Jamaica 06)  **Collabor88**
Hair - Catwa (Catwa Clip) - C4 [1]
Glasses - Role Optic (Rohal Schnyder) - Advantage I
Piercing - Pekka (Kathya Szczepanski) - Mysterious
Collar - Pekka (Kathya Szczepanski) - Spiked Collar (Silver/Black Metal)
Tattoo - Endless Pain Tattoos (May Jewell) - Asian Dragon
Piercing - Pekka (Kathya Szczepanski) - Missy Chest Piercing
Breasts - Sinful Needs (Galathir Darkstone) - Venus Fitmesh Breasts  **COMING SOON!!**
Shirt - Suicidal Unborn (Eleanor Cyberstar) - Velvet Top (Violet) **SALE**
Watch - Mandala (Kikunosuke Eel) - Sitennoah Watch & Bracelet
Bracelet & Ring - MG (Maxi Gossamer) - Ramona 77
Piercing - Pekka (Kathya Szczepanski) - Neval Cross w/Gem
Shorts - Legal Insanity (Datrip Blackbart) - Jenny Jeans Shorts (Dirty)
Socks - Suicidal Unborn (Eleanor Cyberstar) - Striped Tube Socks (Black/Violet)  **SALE**
Shoes - 2Real (2Real Okelli) - Stackz








No comments:

Post a Comment