Thursday, May 8, 2014

LOTD - May 8th

I could go on forever about how amazing this outfit is from Gauze that I picked up at Fantasy Faire but I thought I'd just show you instead.  It comes with the bodice, gloves, pauldrons, choice of two designs for the pants, and boots.  You can also choose various choices for the hand positions.  So awesome!  And it gave me a perfect excuse to show off the amazing new skin from Pink Fuel that is out at We heart Roleplay.  Definately a must demo!  Hoping Mochi continues on with her foray into the fantasy skins!


Untitled

Untitled


~Style Card~

Skin - Pink Fuel (Mochi Milena) - Drow Pure  **We heart Roleplay**
Hair - Truth (Truth Hawks) - Mina (Variety)
Horns - Plastik (Aikea Rieko) - Living Light Horns (Decay) w/ Addon-Pattern 1  **Fantasy Faire**
Piercing - Pekka (Kathya Szczepanski) - Cutuful (Silver)
Outfit - Gauze (Yukio Ida) - Fenrir Armor Set (Female-Twilight)  **RFL Donation @ Fantasy Faire**




No comments:

Post a Comment