Saturday, September 7, 2013

New @ Ducknipple

Hey folks!  Long time no see!  Sorry I've been missing in action so much lately but with no committments in SL anymore I've found I haven't wanted to sign on so I decided to take a bit of a break and try to get some of my blogging mojo back.  But I couldn't resist a quick post to show you the cute new goodies from Ducknipple, in the form of the Nickster Dress and the Belted Jumper.  Both come with the usual huds you're accustomed to for Ducknipple products and you also get tango appliers with the jumper.  Have a look and then stop by Ducknipple to pick these up for yourself!

Untitled

~Also Shown...

Skin - Izzies - Kaelyn (Pale)
Hair - Elikatira - Youth (Essentials)
Piercing - Pekka - Radioactive
Collar - Pekka - Spiked Collar (Silver/Black Metal)
Piercing - Pekka - Missy Ver2 Chest Piercing
Bracelet - MG - Ramona 77
Ring - Pekka - SeaStar Silver Ring (Diamond)  **Mes Brics a Bracs**
Nails - Bamboo Nails - Drow
Feet - SLink - Womens Medium Barefeet
Shoes - CandyDoll - Oxygen (Cappuccino)


No comments:

Post a Comment