Monday, July 15, 2013

Lubbly Jubblies - Purple Candy

A new round of Lubbly Jubblies opens later today on the Cleavage Sim and among the great designers they have for you this round is Purple Candy.  This is a new to me store but I'm liking the 'Love Me' tops quite a bit.  I'm wearing the blue version below but you also get green, pink, and purple.

ps.. Totally unrelated by I MUST mention the hair.  It's available from Calico at Hair Fair and is one of my favorites so far!  Probably because it's a slightly longer version of how I got my RL hair cut a few days ago!  Love it!  Okay, back to Lubbly!

Untitled

~Also shown..

Skin - Glam Affair - Cleo (Jamaica)
Hair - Calico - Arisa  **Hair Fair**
Skirt - trs - Ultra Mini (black)
Shoes - Ducknipple - Mary Jane Pumps (black)  **NEW**


No comments:

Post a Comment