Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Giraffes!

As in.. I am one!  Kinda.. lol  I was so in love with the cute hairbands that VinCue has out at Mes Brics a Bracs that I had to keep going until I finally managed to snag one of the rare giraffe versions. Then I just happened to pop over to The Boutique to see what was new to find the very awesome Sahara Mesh Dress from Rebel Hope, in Giraffe, no less! Add to all of that a new pair of sexy shoes that Gos has out at the event, and also match the look perfectly, and wheeee!  Perfection!  I love giraffes!  ♥

Untitled

~Style Card~

Skin - Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) - Katya (America 06 E)  **The Boutique**
Hair - Exile (Kavar Cleanslate) - Time and Sound (Natural Fusion 2)  **NEW @ Hair Fair**
Headband - VinCue - Zooly+Head+Band (3 Caramel Giraffe  **Rare**)  **Mes Brics a Bracs**
Piercing - Pekka (Kathya Szczepanski) - Blind 2
Dress - Rebel Hope (Rebel Hope) - Sahara Mesh Dress (Giraffe) **The Boutique**
Nails - Izzies (Izzie Button) - 80's Round Nails
Shoes - Gos (Gospel Voom) - Lauren d'Orsay (Truffle Collection)  **The Boutique**


No comments:

Post a Comment