Wednesday, June 12, 2013

New @ Admiral Spicy

I'm a casual type of girl and you can't beat a good pair of jeans.  My wardrobe is loaded with them but I still can't resist a new pair, especially when one of my favorite shops comes out with a new pair and Admiral Spicy has done just that with her new Skinny Low Jeans.  I matched them with a few of my favorite new pieces that I've picked up over the last week.  Have a look!

Untitled

The skin I'm wearing is the new one from Pink Fuel that's at the Arcade.  Harley is gorgeous and I can't wait till Mochi releases the full line!  Till then I'm keeping myself happy with the rare skin from her gatcha.

Untitled


What else am I wearing?

Hair - Truth (Truth Hawks) - Candy (Gingers - 02Fade)  **NEW**
Eyes - Ikon (Ikon Innovia) - Ascension Eyes (Storm)  **Numerology**
Piercing - Puncture (Reeann Frost) - Eye Piercing (Inner & Outer)
Piercing 2 - Ellabella (Ellantha Larsson) - Pretty Pearls (b&w)
Necklace - Pekka (Kathya Szczepanski) - Infinity Necklace (Black)  **Numerology**
Shirt - Tee*fy (Azure Electricteeth) - Basic Knot T-Shirt (Lime)  **Collabor88**
Bracelet - Peachi (Peachdrip) - Everyday Bracelet  **NEW**
Nails - Bamboo Nails (RubyRedRussett) - Spring Yellow **NEW**
Feet - Gos (Gospel Voom) - Barefeet V2 (flat)
Sandals - Gos (Gospel Voom) - FlipFlops (Paint) 


No comments:

Post a Comment