Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Cleo

Cleo is the newest face from Glam Affair and she is a beauty!  I'm sure you've seen her all over the feeds but I couldn't let that stop me from showing her off!  And I did something I very rarely do.. I got a tan!  I very rarely ever venture out of my pale-ish look but I'm really loving this skintone right now.  And I also found myself fatpacking the Jamaica tone!  I just couldn't choose a makeup!  There's are 12 all together and one clean version (not included in the pic below).  Have a look!

Untitled

Now for the rest of the goodies that I'm wearing!  Loving this great new hair from !lamb and cute tutu from Suicidal Unborn!  Have a peek and check out all the details below!

Untitled

Oh, and you can't see the nails very well, but they're new from .vix.  Vixxie did an awesome job with these.  They come in a version for the SLink hands and feet, both included in your purchase, containing 10 color choices.  Check out her awesome nail huds on marketplace!

Untitled

~Style Card~

Skin - Glam Affair - Cleo  **NEW**
Eyes - Ikon - Vanity (Evening)
Hair - !lamb - These Days (Loveless Pack-Sunburst)  **NEW**
Piercing - Ellabella - Ballad of Stars
Earrings - HOD - Twisted Spiral Gauge (Razor)
Tattoo - Endless Pain Tattoo - Asian Dragon
Piercing (collarbone) - Puncture (Reeann Frost) - Dermal Spike Implants
Shirt - Suicidal Unborn - Basic Cropped Top (Black)
Hands - SLink - Mesh Hand Casual
Nails - .vix. - Drips  **NEW**
Piercing (navel) - HV - Churchgoer
Piercing (stomach) - Pekka - Predictable
Skirt - Suicidal Unborn - Tutu Skirt (Black)  **NEW**
Tattoo (leg) - Utopiah - The Game of Death
Shoes - NCore - Diva



No comments:

Post a Comment