Saturday, February 2, 2013

VinCue

I've been meaning to check out this new store called VinCue for a bit now and I finally managed to get there.  They don't have much out yet but what they do have is super cute!  Being the middle of winter here I'm so very ready for warm temperatures so I thought I'd do a summery look.  Have a look and then make sure you stop by VinCue and check it out for yourselves.

Untitled

~Style Card~

Skin - Izzies (Izzie Button) - Geanna (Sunkissed)
Hair - Magika (Sabina Gully) - Early [03]
Piercing - Pekka (Kathya Szczepanski) - Cram
Shirt - VinCue (Cate Ying) - Knotty - Mid Tank (Candy)
Nails - Bamboo Nails (RubyRedRusset) - Dark Start
Shorts - VinCue (Cate Ying) - RoullyRolled Shorts 
Feet - Gos Boutique (Gospel Voom) - Barefeet (Flat)
Sandals - SLink (Siddean Munro) - Aussie Thong (black - Unrigged version)
Picture taken here


No comments:

Post a Comment