Saturday, December 1, 2012

With Love Hunt 3

Have you started the hunt YET?!  As of 4pm SLT it has started!  First stop is Cheeky Pea's Mainstore!  It's truly an amazing lineup with a LOT of great items so if you weren't planning on bothering (And WHY NOT?!) you really should!  So for this post I think I managed to get the rest of the items in that I hadn't shown you yet.  We have three gorgeous dresses (from Baiastice, Paper.doll, and Ricielli), one amazing piercing set from HOD (includes a chest piece, not shown), and a pretty eyeshadow set from Miamai.

And totally not related to the hunt BUT it's to gorgeous not to mention that the skin I'm wearing in this post is NEW from Glam Affair and is amaaazing!  This is Amberly and I'm wearing the Europa Shade in makeup 09.  Okay, now back to the hunt!

Untitled


Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment