Saturday, December 8, 2012

New Store Alert! sexZ

Been a long time since I've done a new store alert post but I think this up and comer definately deserves it.  I love finding new stores!  There's so many talented people out there designing that it's hard to find them all and sometimes you just happen to find a gem.

This new store is for all you applier folks out there!  Definately a must check out.  sexZ is currently only on marketplace but she'll have a new sim and a brand new mainstore set up in the near future.  And I'll have an LM for you as soon as she does!  I wanted to show you everything I had so I picked a couple of my faavorite colors of each.  Have a look and then go check Zee out on Marketplace!

Untitled
Fleur de Lys Sweater (Khaki & Pink)

Untitled
Cropped Corset (Red Skulls & White Skulls)

Untitled
Bustier Tattoo (Ecru & Green)

Untitled
Winter Star Bra & Panty Set



No comments:

Post a Comment