Friday, October 12, 2012

Group Gifts!

First and foremost before you miss out, if you love the skin I'm wearing as much as I do you need to go join the PXL Creations Female VIP group and stat!  You can do it here!  Hart will be closing down the group to enrollment very shortly so if you want in (250L) to join you need to do it fast.  As of this moment it's still open but I don't know how long it'll remain that way.

So with that said, I have group gifts to show you!  First and foremost being the gorgeous skin that I just mentioned from PXL Creations.  She's based on Faith natural, but with new makeup and new face features and definately a must grab if you're a lover of skins like me.  Also out is this cuuuute hair from Magika.  Sabina made two exclusive colors of the Faint Hair, Blood (which I'm wearing below) and Candy Corn.  Both super cute and also must grabs.  Last but not least of my you have grab this group gift (and this group is free to join) is the sexy vinyl mini skirt from Happy Undead.  This color is a group exclusive and as you can see it's pretty amazing.  And as I mentioned, the group is FREE to join.  Even if you don't like this color the rest of the collection is just 150L each and yea, these are hot hot hot!  Okay, so enough blathering on.  Have a look and then go grab your gifts!  Muah!

Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment