Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Gifts!

Wasn't sure if I was going to do something halloweeny today or not but then I saw the group gift from Mojo and decided I'd show you some of the gifties that are floating around out there right now!  Ayden Darcy of HoD gave out this amazing facial/chest piercing as her October group gift.  There is a fee to join the group but with gifts like this it's more then worth it.  Suicidal Unborn has this sexy little bodysuit out free to everyone.  It comes with applier for all those boobie wearers out there.  I chose to go natural today.  And last but not least for this post and my halloween addition is the skin from Mojo.  The group is free to join and Ethan puts gifts out regularly for his group.  Amazing as always.

Untitled


Also showing..

Hair - Elikatira - Studio
Eyes - Mayfly - Hazy Rainshower
Collar - Abyss - Choker - Studded
Cuffs - Amorous - Helix
Nails - Izzies - Metallic Gradient
Boots - Slink - Relax Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment