Sunday, October 14, 2012

52 Weeks of Color - Cosmic

OMG, I can't believe I totally forgot today was Sunday and therefore 52 Weeks of Color Challenge day!  This week's color is Cosmic.  I put together a quick, comfortable fall look for this week.  Love these sweaters at FaMESHed from Erratic.  I want to buy them all.  I think this one is my favorite though.  Have a look!

Untitled


~Style Card~

Skin - Auxiliary (Crushed Clarity) - Love Skin (Pale-Spicey Flamingo)
Hair - Truth (Truth Hawks) - Mandy w/Roots (PumpkinPie)
Piercing - Puncture (Reeann Frost) - Eye Piercing (Inner & outer)
Shirt - Erratic - Cory - Oversized Sweater (Color Block 3)  **FaMESHed**
Ring - MG (Maxi Gossamer) - Gigi Shimmer Bow
Nails - EY:NO (Andreaa Umino) - French Leo Nails
Jeans - Auxiliary (Tyr Rozenblum) - Skinny Jeans (Faded chic)
Shoes - 2Real (2Real Okelli) - Stackz
Pose - Frooti (Frooti Lemondrop) - Blissful Things (5)
Taken at Vespertine

1 comment: