Tuesday, September 11, 2012

It's all in the skin..

If you've followed my blog for any length of time you know I'm a complete skin whore, well hair too.. but this is about skins so let's stay on topic!  I need to have them all, at least most of them?  haha  There is one skin I've been waiting for for what seems like forever, along with everyone else on the grid.. and that's Kumi from Pink Fuel.  Mochi has been giving us teasers of this skin for so long and she's finally done and well worth the wait.  She's perfection.  Two of my other current favorites right now is the gorgeous new skin from Auxiliary that you can find out at Collabor88 right now and Izzies VIP Group Gift, which is a preview of her upcoming Faith line.  The group is 250L to join and so worth it!

Untitled

While you're at Collabor88 grabbing the skin from Auxiliary make sure you also have a look at the adorable totes that they have out.  You can also grab the sweater I'm wearing below at the event from Tres Blah.  I'm in love with this sweater.  Definately a must have!  And.. just to mention because they're all pretty amazing too, all the hair in the post is from Exile in Kavar's new Wild Fusion pack.  ♥

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment