Thursday, September 20, 2012

Haunted

I know I've mentioned it before but, like so many others, I have an addiction.. an addiction to those blasted gatchas.  It's a very love hate relationship, expecially when it won't give me what I want.  We've all been there.  But with all the extras from The Arcade floating around a lot of people have set up little markets to help others get what they want and that's where I finally managed to get the Glam Affair skin (07) I had been pining over.  I did add a dark lipstick to it though from League for a bit more of a dramatic touch.  I matched it with my current favorite Elikatira hair, Studio (in black04), the brand new Marilyn dress from Sugar & Cyanide (in blackberry) and those amazing mesh boots that are out at L'accessories from Lassitude & Ennui and the look was perfection.  Well, I think so anyway!  Hope you like it too.  Have a look!

Untitled


I mentioned all the clothes but what about the accessories? Here's all the other bits I'm wearing...

Eyes - Mayfly (Arkesh Baral) - Liquid Light Mesh Eyes (Hazy Rainshower)
Piercing 1 - Puncture (Reeann Frost) - Eye Piercing (Inner & outer)
Piercing 2 - Pekka (Kathya Szczepanski) - Crucifix
Piercing 3 - Pekka (Kathya Szczepanski) - Underlips Plugs
Tattoo - Letis Tattoo (Leti Hax) - Passion :: MM931
Necklace - P!nk Bandaid (Candeebee Bade) - Backward Necklace
Bracelet - P!nk Bandaid (Candeebee Bade) - Chained Love Bracelet
Ring - P!nk Bandaid (Candeebee Bade) - Faith tworing
Nails - MStyle (Mikee Mokeev) - Long Nails v2 TruBlood
Stockings - Alterego (Toxxic Rhiannyr) - Long Fishnets


No comments:

Post a Comment