Monday, August 6, 2012

Vintage Fair - Part 2

I headed back to Vintage Fair.. yet again (because I just can't seem to stay away!) and had a look around one of my favorite vintage shops, Ingenue.  Love these new Greta dresses so much!  I wanted to fatpack them all but convinced myself that one was good.. for now, so I grabbed the Cherry Dots version.  I also grabbed a pair of her Jive shoes in Rouge, which match perfectly and was set!  Only had one more stop to make and that was to Belleza where I had to pick up Tricky's gorgeous new skin, Betty.  This skin is just amazing.  If you haven't stopped by to demo it yet you must!  So, let me show you the picture and then you can stop by Vintage Fair and see for yourself! (Find all the URL's for the store by going here.

Untitled
(Click through to see the pic full size!)

~Style Card~


Skin - Belleza (Tricky Boucher) - Betty (Pale-Vintage 2) **Vintage Fair**
Hair - Wasabi Pills (MissAllSunday Lemon) - Gloria (Flaming Cherry)  **Vintage Fair**
Dress - Ingenue (Betty Doyle) - Greta (Cherry Dot) **Vintage Fair**
Shoes - Ingenue (Betty Doyle) - Jive (Rouge) **Vintage Fair**
Pose - Pekka (Kathya Szczepanski) - Violet  **Vintage Fair**

No comments:

Post a Comment