Thursday, August 16, 2012

The End of the World

The other day I posted the great gas mask that you can pick up from A&Y at Fashion Voodoo but A&Y being a new store to me I had to go check out what else they had and OMG.. I really shouldn't have.  I left broke.  The boots are amazing.  Seriously.  You HAVE to demo them.  Not to mention the rest!  My new found loves also gave me a great reason to use the new gun poses from Focus Poses.  Carol has them out as her exclusive at the Black Market!  The total look really said end of the world to me and thus the title.  Anyway, the important part.. the pictures!  Have a look!

Untitled
(click through see it bigger.  I couldn't bare to make it smaller.)

Untitled

~Style Card~


Skin - AMD (Apple May) - Zoey (gothly)
Eyes - ID (Audrey Lamede) - Vampire Eyes (stone)
Horns - Illusions (Siyu Suen) - Bite Horns
Hair - A&Y (Anebel Crystal) - Aeon Hair (Cobalt)
Piercing - Puncture (Reeann Frost) - Eye Piercing (Inner & outer)
Gas Mask - A&Y (Anebel Crystal) - Cyber Gas Mask Inferno **Fashion Voodoo**
Collar - DV8 (Vasha Martinek) - Deathrock Collar (Iron Trifecta - Velvet) **Store Closed**
Corset - A&Y (Anebel Crystal) - Victorian Vinyl Corset **Fashion Voodoo**

Tattoo - Delusions (Whisper Mizin) - Web of Deceit  **Fashion Voodoo**

 Bracelet (left & right) - Amorous (Matchbook Monday) - Hard
Bracelet 2 - Amorous (Matchbook Monday) - You
Skirt - Sakide (Kinu Mayako) - High Waisted Black Skirt
Boots - A&Y (Anebel Crystal) - Deuz Boots Metallic (black)  **NEW**
Gun and pose - Focus Poses (Carol Kling) - Guns Poses **Black Market**

No comments:

Post a Comment