Friday, July 27, 2012

Vroom!

I picked up this scooter free on the Marketplace (check below to find the link) from Prefabrica probably a month ago now and then I completely forgot about it until this morning.  Glad I finally pulled it out.  So much fun!  So I thought I'd do a quick post to show off the cute look I was wheeling around in.  Have a look!

Untitled

Untitled
(click through to see it full size)

~Style Card~


Skin - League (Nena Janus) - Isla (Pale-Opal)
Hair - Exile (Kavar Cleanslate) - Silent Wings (Sunset)
Piercing - EY:NO (Andrea Umino) - Dramatic Piercing
Piercing 2 - Puncture - Dermal Gemstone
Shirt - Medley (Arriah Fiertze) - Lazy Tee (Grey)
Bracelets - EY:NO (Andrea Umino) - Mess Bangles (silver)
Nails - Scrub (Ramon Jonstone) - Polychrome Nails
Ring (right) - P!nk Bandaid (Candeebee Bade) - Opium Angel (black)
Ring (left) - P!nk Bandaid (Candeebee Bade) - BitchBow
Capris - Cynful (Cynthia Ultsch) - Eve Britches Capri (black)
Feet - SLink (Siddean Munro) - Womens Natural Barefeet
Scooter - Prefabrica (Loki Dancer) - Free on Marketplace

No comments:

Post a Comment