Sunday, July 1, 2012

52 Weeks of Color - Cadmium Red

Yay another red color for the 52 Weeks of Color Challenge, and this time around it was Cadmium Red.  Another red meant I could play around a little with some of the great things I picked up the Faery Tales event.  Have a look! (I couldn't bring myself to sizing this one down so it's a bit smaller then I usually do.  Click through to see the full size.)

Untitled


~Style Card~


Skin - Pink Fuel (Mochi Milena) - Elly (Sugar - Meow) (w/Glam Lipstick - Vamp)
Eyes - Mayfly (Arkesh Baral) - Deep Sky Mesh Eyes (Sea Green Shadow)
Hair - Exile (Kavar Cleanslate) - Lady In Red (Raven) (Mesh)  **Fairy Tales
Dress - Baistice (Sissy Pessoa) - Lily (Red) (Mesh)  **Fairy Tales**
Nails - Scrub (Ramon Jonstone) - Damask & Red Nails
Shoes - Baistice (Sissy Pessoa) - Ute (Red) (Mesh)  **Fairy Tales**

1 comment: