Saturday, June 9, 2012

VC Designs - Closing Sale!

 I found this store awhile back through the ZombiePopcorn Hunt.  I loved the boots they had in the event and lived in them for quite awhile afterward but after the event I sadly forgot about the store until I saw a blogpost on the feeds saying the store was having a closing sale with everything on for 50 to 100L's.  So of course I ran right over to see what I could find.  And I'm so sorry now that I didn't pay more attention to this store!  Isn't that always the way?

On top of a few more pairs of boots and a necklace/bracelet set, I picked up these two amazing outfits.  The one on the left is called Dark Raven (and also comes in a white version) and the one on the left is the C-006 outfit which I matched with the M-001 Black Leather Boots (these are mesh!).  Have a look and then stop by the VC Designs before it's to late!

Untitled


Also shown..

 Skin - Al Vulo (Hlin Bluebird) - Baba2 (Butter-coquette) **CHIC2**
Hair - D!va (Marisa Kira) - Sayaka2 (type A) (Garnet) **Collabor88**
Eyes - Mayfly (Arkesh Baral) - Liquid Light Mesh Eyes (Hazy Rainshower) (mesh)
Piercing - [annaA] (Annalesca Ashbourne) - Weakness (soul)
Tattoo - BlackFeet - Time Out (Marketplace)


No comments:

Post a Comment